Instructions: Please read carefully before submitting your registration
- Please download the Microsoft Word doc and complete all fields on the form
- Save a copy for your records
- Submit a copy by email in Word doc format (no PDFs please) to Regie Cabico at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your digital signature at the end of this form is required and is an acknowledgment that you agree to all terms and conditions described on this form and set forth on the Capturing Fire website. If you have any questions, please send them via email to BEFORE you submit this form.
- Registration fee of $100 USD
Registration fee includes:
- Priority admission to and participation in Capturing Fire workshops and performances June 8-9, 2018 at Woolly Mammoth Theatre (TBD)
- Invitation for one (1) to appreciation brunch on Sunday, June 10 at Busboys and Poets, 5th and K
- One (1) Complimentary Ticket and VIP reserved seating to the Sunday, June 10, 2:oopm performance of “Botticelli in the Fire”
- Feature page on the Capturing Fire website
- All fees paid are processed with PayPal which accepts major credit and debit cards
- Your registration is not complete until both the form and payment are submitted.
Before you click on the link below to go to the Slam Poet Registration form, you will need to have the following items ready:
- Name – Birth name or chose name is fine
- Address, phone, email and website address (if you don’t have a website, a Facebook page is acceptable)
- Short biography – 100 words maximum
- Head shot – please submit as an attachment a .jpg file of a clear, close up shot of your face with no one else in the photo. Color or black and white is acceptable.
- Two (2) links to publish videos online of you performing your original poetry (if you don’t have any, leave this area blank)
- Two (2) written samples of your original poetry – please submit them as Word or PDF files, max file size is 1MB
REMINDER: You are only considered registered when we receive the registration form AND your registration fee.